The address of our website is: https://www.engineswarehouse.com
Details of the data controller:
Company code: 302607913
Mob. +370 666 11 744
Address: Vingių g. 54 Padvariai LT-97157 Kretingos raj. Lithuania
We confirm that your data will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities, all reasonable technical and administrative measures will be applied in order to protect the data collected by us about website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and (or) changes. Employees of the Data Controller have a written obligation not to disclose or distribute to third parties the information received at the workplace, including information about visitors to the site / social network accounts.
Persons under the age of 14 may not provide any personal data through our website/social media accounts. If you are under the age of 14, you must obtain the consent of your legal representatives (parents, adoptive parents, guardians, guardians) before submitting personal information.
The terms used in the Rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 (EU).
It is very important that you carefully read the Rules, because each time you visit this website, you agree to the terms and conditions described here. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not visit our website, do not use our content and / or services. Click on the link “Learn more” in each section to find detailed information about the processing of your personal data and the specifics of our business.
How do we collect information about you?
Jūsų asmens duomenys, t. y. any information about you that allows you to be recognized is obtained in various ways:
- You can provide information (personal data) yourself (e.g. by registering on the website, submitting an online request or your contact details in order to contact you by signing up for a newsletter, calling us);
- Information about you may be collected automatically (when you visit our website, social account);
- In certain cases, we receive information about you from third parties and may collect information about you from publicly available sources (e.g. through a social network, your company’s website or otherwise). You yourself can provide us with your personal data directly. This usually happens in the following cases when:
- You fill in the registration form on our website;
- You enter into a contract with us for the purchase and sale of goods, provision of services or other;
- You subscribe to our newsletter or other communication;
- You attend events organized by us;
- You take part in surveys.
Information about you may be collected automatically. This usually happens in the following cases when:
- You make inquiries through application forms or our social media accounts;
- You use the website (data is collected with the help of cookies and similar technologies. More information about the cookies we use can be found below);
- You are visiting our premises (in this case, personal data is collected by you dictated on the spot contact details);
- You use devices that have GPR devices;
- You make public posts on social media platforms created and administered by us.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive information about you from third parties. This may be information provided by our partners, marketing agencies, your publicly available profiles (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We may associate the information we receive about you from your own, public and commercial sources with other information we receive from you or about you. If you do not want us to receive your personal data from other sources, please indicate your preferences to the relevant sources. We may collect information about you in other cases that are not discussed in the Terms. If this happens, we will inform you additionally.
What information (personal data) do we process about you?
Although we try to collect as little information about you as possible, we collect the following information to carry out our activities:
- Information necessary for the sale of our goods to you and / or to provide our services (provided in the contracts you conclude with us, in the form of inquiries on the Internet);
- Information that you provide in surveys;
- Information you provide by calling us or contacting us by other electronic
- Information about your interests and specific needs;
- Information necessary to identify you;
- Information about the device you are using.
The information we collect directly from you will be evident from the circumstances and context, such as:
- For the sale of goods and /or provision of services, we process the following information about you: [Name, surname, details of payment of the product / service (bank account no., method of payment, etc.), purchase history (purchased goods and / or services, price, etc.).
- Other information is also collected that may be necessary at the time of sale of goods and / or provision of services, such as your phone, postal code or e-mail to contact you.
- Information about your interests and specific needs.
The information we collect automatically is usually:
The information we receive from third parties or publicly available sources is usually the following:
- Your email. postal address, first name, last name. You may choose not to provide us with certain information (e.g. information that must be provided when registering on the website or contact details if you want us to contact you), but in this case we will not be able to
To enable you to purchase our goods online, contact you or provide our services.
Important: The Data Controller does not ask for your login details, bank card numbers, passwords or any other information, the use of which may cause you financial or any other damage, either in writing, by telephone or by any other means.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
The above information is processed for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about the goods and services we distribute;
- Sell you goods and provide services;
- at your request to provide information related to our goods, the provision of services or other information relevant to you;
- For marketing purposes, for example, to provide individually tailored advertisements and sponsored content and to send notifications about promotions, to evaluate and analyze your market, customers, products and services (including the collection of your opinion about products and services, the organization of customer / partner surveys, to the extent permitted by law);
- Learn how people use the online services we provide so that we can improve them and create new content, products and services;
- To defend their interests in court or another institution;
- In other ways.
⃰ Please be informed that you have the right to unsubscribe from the direct marketing content we send you at any time by informing us of your decision by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter itself.
Your personal data is processed on the basis of one or more grounds for lawful processing:
- Compliance with the requirements of legal acts;
- Performance of the contract with you;
- In our legitimate interests, unless your private interests prevail;
- In certain cases, with your consent.
To whom do we transfer your personal data?
We may transfer your personal data to:
- Companies that provide services at our request;
- Banks / companies that help with settlement operations;
- Other responsibly selected business partners;
- Companies that help to organize competitions / events;
- To other parties, when required by law or necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
The companies that provide services at our request are currently as follows: courier services, IT service providers, auditors, leasing companies. The ability of these companies to use your information is limited and cannot use this information for purposes other than providing services to us.
Responsibly selected business partners are: DPD Lietuva, Venipak, UPS, DHL, TNT, Lietuvos paštas, UAB Moki lizingas. The ability of these partners to use your information is limited and they may not use this information for purposes other than their contract with us.
In order to receive direct marketing offers from our business partners, you will be asked for a separate consent.
Other parties to whom the information we hold about you may be provided when it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests are public authorities, pre-trial investigation officers, courts, etc.
To which countries is your personal data transferred?
From time to time, we may need to transfer your personal data to other countries where a lower level of data protection policies may apply. In such cases, we will do everything in our power to ensure the security of the personal data transferred.
In certain cases, we will transfer your personal data to third parties in order to perform the contract concluded with you (e.g. if you need to order goods from the manufacturer, apply a quality guarantee to the goods, consult on issues related to the manufacturer’s products, parts and services).
In certain cases, data may be provided to third parties with your express consent, which we will be your
we will ask for additionally.
In other cases, in cases of transfer of data by a person to countries outside the European Economic Area, we
we arrange for one of the following security measures to be applied:
- The contract to be signed with the data recipient would be based on the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission;
- In the case of data transmission group companies, binding corporate rules apply;
- The data recipient is based in a country that has been recognised by the European Commission as applying adequate data protection standards;
- Permission has been obtained from the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
What do we do to protect your information?
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate physical and technical measures to protect the information we collect for the purpose of providing content / services, but we remind you that although we take appropriate steps to protect your information, no website, internet transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will store your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the stated purpose. When the set goal is achieved, your personal data is deleted, except in cases where the legislation obliges us to store information for tax purposes or the data may be necessary for conducting a pre-trial investigation, but in any case, the storage period will not be more than 10 years. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be reproduced. As a rule, personal data is stored in the following terms:
|Personal data||Storage period|
|Payment details||10 years after the date of the payment transaction.|
|Personal data used for marketing||3 years from the date of your last visit to our website or the date of giving your consent to direct marketing.|
|It systems records (logs)||Up to several months.|
|Analytics data||As a rule, this data is collected automatically when you use the website and anonymized / aggregated shortly after receipt.|
The data subject, whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller, depending on the situation, has the following rights:
- To know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
- Access to your data and how they are processed (right of access);
- To require the correction or, taking into account the purposes of the processing of personal data, to supplement incomplete
data (right of rectification);
- To demand the destruction of your data (the right to “be forgotten”);
- To require the Data Controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- To request the transfer of data provided to the Data Controller (right to transfer);
- To object to the processing of your personal data at any time when such processing is carried out in the public interest or the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or a third party (right to object);
- Submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
We give you the opportunity to exercise these rights in a convenient way. You can do this by calling this phone number +370 699 02999, writing to us at this address email@example.com or using certain links at the bottom of the promotional content materials we provide. We may not create conditions for you to exercise the above rights when, in the cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, violations of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of your rights and freedoms or the rights and freedoms of others.
Your rights will be exercised by prior confirmation of your identity live (by presenting an identity document (identity card, passport or driver’s license)) or by electronic means of communication (e.g. electronic signature).
|Your right||Certain restrictions|
|Right to know||You have the right to receive information about the processing of data in a concise, simple and understandable language before the start of the processing of your personal data.|
|Right of access||This right means:|
Confirmation whether we process your personal data;
providing a list of personal data processed by you;
Providing the exact and legal basis for the processing of your data;
Confirmation of whether we are sending data to third countries and, if so, what security measures have been taken;
providing the source of receipt of your personal data;
Information on whether profiling is applied;
Specifying the period of data storage.
We will provide the above information provided that it does not violate the rights and freedoms of others.
|Right of rectification||Applicable if the information we have in relation to your personal data is incomplete or inaccurate.|
|The right to “be forgotten”||Applicable if:|
The information we have is no longer necessary to achieve the stated goals;
We process data based on your consent and you withdraw your consent;
We process the data on the basis of legitimate interests and after your request it is established that your private interests prevail;
The information was obtained in an illegal manner.
|Right to restriction||This right can be exercised for the period until we analyze the situation, i.e. y.: |
If you dispute the accuracy of the information;
If you object to the processing of personal data when it is carried out on the basis of legitimate interests;
We use the information illegally, but you object to its deletion;
We no longer need the information, but you demand that it be protected in the event of a legal dispute.
|Right to data protection||This right can be exercised if you have provided your data and we process it automatically on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you.|
|Right to object||This right may be exercised when such processing is carried out in the public interest or the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or a third party.|
When processing your personal data on such a basis, we bear the burden of proving that the data is processed for compelling legitimate reasons that override your interests.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, at any time, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
|The right to submit a complaint to the State data|
|More information: www.ada.lt|
Cookies, signals and similar technologies
In the Rules, we use the term “cookies” for cookies and other similar technologies, such as pixel tags (pixel tags). Pixel Tags), web beacons Web Beacon), network data collectors “clear GIF”) to describe.
When you visit our website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are stored in your web browser. They help us to recognize you as a previous visitor to a certain website, to save the history of your visit to the website and to adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow us to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve our websites and make them more convenient for your use. Cookies used on our website:
|Title||Description||The moment of creation||Valid|
|_ga||Analytical Google Analytics cookie that tracks the user’s actions on the website. The data obtained is used to improve the performance of the site.||When the customer visits the website||2 years|
|_gid||Analytical Google Analytics cookie when choosing statistical information about the user (the cookie does not collect any personal data, but gives each user an iD according to his own accounting). The data obtained is used to improve the performance of the site.||When the customer visits the website||24 hours.|
|_gat||An analytical cookie of the Google Analytics program, collects and stores information about the behavior of users on the site.||At the first visit||1 min|
|_fb_pixel_id||The cookie collects information about the behavior of users on the site and is used for re-marketing.||At the first visit|
As a reminder, some services may be designed to work only with cookies, and if you disable them or some of them, you will no longer be able to use those services.
If you notice a non-compliance with the Rules, a security vulnerability on our website or you have other questions related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us in one of the ways convenient for you:
Company code: 302607913
Mob. +370 666 11 744
Address: Vingių g. 54 Padvariai LT-97157 Kretingos raj. Lithuania
The rules shall be reviewed at least once every two years. After updating the Rules, we will inform you about what we consider to be material changes by posting a notice on the website. If you log in or use the content and/or services we provide after the publication of such notice, we will assume that you agree to the new requirements specified in the update.
The Rules were last revised on 01/12/2022.
Data processing agreement
Data Processing Agreement (download PDF, 73.2 KB, download)